Easy to make homemade Air Fryer French Toast Sticks. Quick and easy breakfast to make or one to make ahead for a quick morning grab and go.
What Type of Bread to Use
I prefer to use the thick sliced Texas Toast bread type bread for Air Fryer French Toast Sticks. But, you can use any type of bread you want. I have used raisin bread and Challah bread and even just Hawaiian Bread.
How to Store Leftovers
These French Toast Sticks are easy to freeze. I like to make extra and store them in a freezer zipper bag. These are great for a quick breakfast for the kids as they are heading out the door for school! They reheat just as quick in the Air Fryer. Just 5-7 minutes at 400 degrees for a quick grab and go.
Air Fryer French Toast Sticks
- Air Fryer
- 8 pieces Bread thick sliced bread if possible
- 3 medium Eggs
- 1 cup Whole Milk
- 2 tablespoons Ground Cinnamon
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs, milk and vanilla extract. Set aside.
- Cut the bread slices into three equal parts with a knife.
- Dip the bread into the egg mixture on at a time making sure to cover the edges of the bread. Place these in the air fryer basket single file and making sure not to overlap. Sprinkle with ground cinnamon.
- Heat at 390 for 6-7 minutes making sure to flip them over half way through.
- Eat immediately.