Recently, a Crumbl Cookies opened in our area and my family loves going every so often to get a 6 pack of that week’s cookies. We enjoy discovering each new flavor combination. Each cookie is HUGE so like many people, the cookies are cut into 4 pieces. This is a Copycat Crumbl Monster Cookies recipes that is easy to make and just as good as the one’s in the store. The flavors are spot on and each bite is full of chocolate chips and candied M&M’s.
Tips for Making the Best Tasting Cookies
- Measurement! Recipes are precise on ingredient measurements so make sure yours are the same.
- unsalted butter: There are recipes I do not mind using margarine butter sticks or salted butter. Baking is reserved for unsalted butter.
- Oven time: Ovens can have a different degree or two or 5 depending on the brand. Keep this in mind when baking in the oven. Those last few minutes can make or burn your favorite recipe!
- Ice cream scoops! I purchased a set of ice cream scoops that have a variety of sizes. Large cookies call for larger scoops, smaller cookies are smaller scoops.
- Spacing on the tray. Do not crowd the cookies on sheets. Give them space!
- Placement in the oven. I prefer to space my cookie sheets in the middle of the oven for a nice even cooking experience and will help the cookies cook evenly.
How to Make the Perfect Size Copycat Crumbl Monster Cookie
Hands down, the easiest way to make cookies that are not only the perfect size, but ones that are uniform in size is using a cookie scoop! There are many size choices to purchase. The Crumbl size cookie is a 4 tablespoon scoop. And their smaller cookies are about a 2 tablespoon scoop. I purchased a 3 pack off Amazon that had those sizes in it plus a 3 tablespoon.
Use the cookie scoop to scoop out batter and then roll that batter into a ball. After your cookie sheet has evenly spaced round balls of batter, come back with a cup and use the bottom of the cup to gently push down on the balls. This makes the cookie come out nice and round and pretty even.
Copycat Crumbl Monster Cookies
- 1/2 cup Unsalted Butter softened
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar packed
- 3 tablespoons Granulated Sugar
- 1 medium Egg
- 2 teaspoons Pure Vanilla Extract