Tasty and delicious Crock-Pot Banana Bread Crumb Cake ready for breakfast, brunch or just for a snack. Cooked in the crock-pot to perfection. Drizzle with caramel sauce before serving.
We are that family. The family that buys a bunch of bananas every week and by the end of the week, one or two have been eaten and the remaining bananas are “too brown to eat”. I hate to waste the food and try to use them before they hit the compost bin.
Crock-Pot Banana Bread Crumb Cake is an easy to make but tasty desert that has a sweet crumb topping. My kids gave me a huge thumbs up on this dessert. Definitely a family favorite!
Crock-Pot Banana Bread Crumb Cake
- 3 Cups All Purpose White Flour
- 3 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 4 Medium Ripe Bananas mashed
- 1/2 Cup Unsalted Butter melted
- 2 Cups Granulated Sugar
- 2 Medium Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 Cup Unsalted Butter cold
- 2 Cups All Purpose White Flour
- 2 Cups light brown sugar packed
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the flour and baking powder for the batter. Set bowl aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add the melted butter and mashed bananas, mix well. Add in the sugar, eggs, vanilla extract and milk and mix well with a hand mixer.
- Slowly combine the liquid ingredients into the dry ingredients. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add in the ingredients for the crumb topping. Cut the butter into the other ingredients with a fork until you have a crumbly mixture.
- Using a casserole crock-pot, spray the inside of the crock with cooking oil.
- Pour in half the batter and top with half the crumb topping mixture. Pour the remaining batter on top of this and then top with the remaining crumb topping.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 hours or until the middle has set and the edges are golden brown.
- Remove the crock and allow to cool.
- Slice and serve just slightly warm.
More recipes to love: