Crock-Pot Cinnamon Roll Casserole
My kids always want cinnamon rolls on Sunday mornings. I love making them for them, but sometimes I just want a little more for them for breakfast.
This casserole gives me what I want while giving my kids what they want. You can add some chopped pecans to this recipe to give it more flavor. I leave out the nuts on mine just because my kids are not fans of pecans.
What else can I serve this with
This is a great addition to any breakfast spread or can be the only part of breakfast. It is your choice.
- Scrambled Eggs
- Cooked Bacon
- Sausage links or patties
- Fresh Fruit
Can I Cook this in the Oven
This casserole can also be made in the oven. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Use a well greased 9×13 baking pan. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the middle has set and the rolls are just starting to brown.
Crock-Pot Cinnamon Sweet Roll Casserole
- 2 Packages Refrigerated Sweet Rolls 8 ct packages
- 5 Medium Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Unsalted Butter
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 2 Teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Cup Chopped Pecans
- Line the bottom and sides of a 5 qt or larger crock-pot or a casserole dish crock-pot with parchment paper.
- Open your refrigerated sweet rolls and cut each roll into 4 equal parts.
- Melt the butter in a microwave safe dish and pour the melted butter in the bottom of the crock-pot.
- Add the cut sweet rolls to the bottom of the crock-pot covering all open spots.
- In a bowl, mix eggs, milk, cinnamon and vanilla extract.
- Pour the liquid mixture over the sweet rolls.
- Sprinkle the chopped pecans over the top.
- Cover and Cook on HIGH for 1 1/2 hours to 2 hours or until the middle is no longer doughy and springs back to the touch.
- Add hot water to a bowl and add the icing packages to the water.
- Once the icing is melted, squeeze the icing over the top of the casserole spreading with a knife.
- Serve. Enjoy!
More Recipes to Love
Bacon and Crescent Roll Casserole