This homemade version of crab dip is better than any store purchased one. I like to add a little extra crab meat to the recipe. Crock-Pot Crab Dip is full of flavor!
What to Serve this with?
The nice thing about this dip is it goes with just about anything. Little bits of crab in each bite taste great on everything. But here are a few things you can serve it with:
- veggies cut in slices (peppers, mushrooms, carrots, celery)
- Melba toast
- slices of French Bread
Can I make this in the oven?
Yes, you can make this in the oven. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Mix the ingredients together and add to a small baking dish. Bake for 25-35 minutes or until the top of the dip is bubbling.
Crock-Pot Crab Dip
- 2 Cups Imitation Crab Meat
- 2 8oz Cream Cheese cubed
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1/2 Cup Green Onion chopped
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Horseradish Sauce
- Add all ingredients to a 3 qt or larger crock-pot.
- Cover and Cook on LOW for 3 hours stirring occasionally.
- Serve on WARM with crackers or pieces of bread.