Crock-Pot Cream Cheese Caramel Dip is a fun family treat, potlucks, bonfires or just to serve with a movie and friends. This Crock-Pot Cream Cheese Caramel Dip can be served from the slow cooker on warm, but I prefer to put this in a dish on a serving platter and let every one just dig in!
Caramel can burn easily. Because of that, make sure to keep a close eye on the crock-pot as this is cooking. I checked every 15 minutes and gave it a good stir just to make sure it cooked evenly.
What can I serve this with?
- apples, peaches, pears, grapes, or any sweet fruit
- Nilla wafers
- graham crackers (especially those little Scooby snacks)
- marshmallow on a stick
Have any leftovers?
They can be store in the refrigerator in an air tight container for 5 days and reheat on the stove or in the microwave.
Crock-Pot Cream Cheese Caramel Dip
Tasty and sweet caramel combine with cream cheese to bring this Crock-Pot Cream Cheese Caramel Dip up a notch! Great with fruit slices! Apples, strawberries, grapes, pears and even peaches.
- 3 qt slow cooker
- 1 8oz cream cheese softened and cubed
- 1 11 oz bagged caramels unwrapped
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- Add your cubed cream cheese and unwrapped caramels to the crockpot
- cover and cook on HIGH for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Prior to serving, mix in powdered sugar and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
More recipes to love:
Sausage & Pepper Jack Queso Dip