A co-worker brought these Crock-Pot Easy Swedish Meatballs to work for a potluck we had. She loves hearing about what I am cooking and what I was planning on bringing, and then she told me “I got one for you”.
She said this was her “go to” easy appetizer for any potluck or gathering and the nice thing is there are only three ingredients, meatballs, sour cream, and a can of cream of mushroom soup. Nothing else!
I agreed with her that these were a simple appetizer and one that was simply delicious! The sauce was perfect and complimented the meatballs nicely. And it was definitely one that you could just eat with a toothpick.
This Crock-Pot Easy Swedish Meatballs recipe doubles or triples nicely. I recommend at least doubling it as these will go fast.
Why you’ll love this crockpot recipe
- Family Friendly: These meatballs are perfect for adults and children and will satisfy even the pickiest of eaters!
- Amazing Flavor: These Crock-Pot Swedish Meatballs and bursting with delicious flavor that will have you wanting more!
- Simple Recipe: You can not find an easier recipe! 3 ingredients and the slow cooker does all of the work for you!
What can I serve these with?
- Mashed Potatoes
- White Rice
- Egg Noodles
- or just by itself as an appetizer!
- 1 24oz bag frozen meatballs
- 1 10.75 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- Dump frozen meatballs in a 4 or 5 qt slow cooker.
- In a medium mixing box, whish together the sour cream and the can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Pour the liquid over the frozen meatballs and cover.
- Cook on LOW for 3 hours and serve on warm.