Crock-Pot Honey Buffalo Meatballs. A little tang from the hot sauce and a little sweet from the honey and apricot preserves.
This recipe is one of my favorite appetizers to make. I like to make this and take it to family functions or work functions. I always make a double batch and never have leftovers! My kids also love this recipe.
Add all the ingredients to the slow cooker and allow the cooker to the do the rest. The sauce will thicken a little and stick to the Crock-Pot Honey Buffalo meatballs. You will have extra sauce that can be used to dip the meatballs.
Easy dump and forget about it recipe. 2 hours on LOW, and give it a couple of stirs and you have a tasty appetizer!
This sauce is my favorite sauce to make on its own. I use it for a dipping sauce for chicken nuggets or just on top of baked chicken breasts. It is also my go to wing sauce when I make chicken wings in the crock-pot. I keep a jar made up in the refrigerator for anytime use.
More recipes to try:
Crock-Pot Honey Buffalo Meatballs
- 1 24oz Frozen Beef or Turkey Meatballs
- 1/4 Cup Light or Dark Brown Sugar packed
- 1/4 Cup Hot Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Honey
- 1/4 Cup Apricot Preserves
- 2 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- Add the meatballs to a 4 qt or larger crock-pot.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir well.
- Cover and Cook on LOW for 6 hours.
- Serve with toothpicks. Enjoy!