Homemade granola is so good and good for you. I love trying new recipes and new flavors. Fall brings about pumpkins and pumpkin pie spice!
Crock-Pot Pumpkin Pie Granola
The sweet taste of pumpkin pie in a bite size granola! Great for breakfast or a fast snack.
- 5 Cups Old Fashioned Oats
- 1 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1 Cup Chopped Pecans
- 1/2 Cup Honey
- 2 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/8 Teaspoon Ground Cloves
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- 1/8 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Ginger
- Add all ingredients to a 4 qt or larger crock-pot.
- Cover and Cook on HIGH for 4 hours.
- Cut a sheet of parchment paper and lay it on the counter. Pour the heated granola on the sheet and spread the granola out to cool. store in an air tight container.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!