I love going to restaurants and getting restaurant style Queso Dip. The fresh warm chips dipped in the white warm cheese. I love it even more if I can make it at home and enjoy it with my family.
This recipe gives you that goodness at home. You can use white cheddar or white American cheese. Just make sure you cube it before putting it in the slow cooker. Cubing the cheese helps it melt more evenly and quicker.
Tortilla chips are used to dip. This dip is just as good heated up for leftovers.
Crock-Pot Queso Blanco Dip
- 1 8oz Cream Cheese cubed
- 1 16oz white american cheese
- 1 4oz diced green chiles
- 3 tablespoons jalepenos chopped
- 3 tablespoons Milk
- Add the ingredients to a 4 qt slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 hours and stir occasionally.
- Serve with tortilla chips warm.