Taco seasoning, garlic and green peppers combine with the corn, black beans and chicken to make this Crock-Pot Southwestern Fiesta Chicken Nachos. Full of flavor and great on nachos!
Nacho Topping Ideas
- sour cream
- shredded 3 cheese Mexican cheese blend
- diced tomatoes
- diced onions
- sliced avocado
- pico de gallo
- diced pineapple
Do I Have to Serve this on Nachos?
If you prefer not to serve this over tortilla chips and since this Crock-Pot Southwestern Fiesta Chicken Nachos is full of flavor, this chicken is tasty served over cooked white rice. Any leftovers is great wrapped in a tortilla shell for lunch the next day.
Crock-Pot Southwestern Fiesta Chicken Nachos
- 1 4 quart or larger slow cooker
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 Packet Packaged Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 Medium Yellow Onion diced
- 2 Medium Green Pepper cored and diced
- 1 14oz Canned Corn drained
- 1 14.5 oz Black Beans drained and rinsed
- 1 10.5 oz Can of Diced Tomatos and Green Chiles
- 2 Tablespoons Minced Garlic
- 1 16 oz Bag of Tortilla Chips
- Add all the ingredients to a 4 qt or larger crock-pot.
- Cover and Cook on LOW for 4 to 6 hours or until the chicken is cooked.
- Remove the chicken and shred with a fork. Return the chicken to the crock-pot and stir well.
- Serve on nachos topped with salsa, shredded cheddar cheese and sour cream.