Crock-Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip. A great dip best served on crackers or slices hard crusted bread. Easy to make and a dip your quests will love. This can be served hot or cold and still will be delicious.
What to Serve with?
- bread slices
- melba toast
- veggies to dip (carrot, celery or green pepper sticks)
How to Make in the Oven
This Crock-Pot Spinach Artichoke dip an be made in the oven also. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Mix the ingredients in a medium mixing bowl. Add the mixed ingredients to an oven safe baking dish. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until the top is bubbly.
Crock-Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 1 14oz Canned Artichoke Hearts drained and chopped
- 1 8oz Cream Cheese cubed
- 1 Tablespoon Minced Garlic
- 1 Cup Frozen Spinach thawed and excess liquid squeezed out
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1/3 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Cup Shredded Parmesan cheese
- Add all the ingredients to a 4 qt or 5 qt crock-pot.
- Cover and Cook on LOW for 2 hours stirring occasionally.
- Serve on WARM with crackers or pieces of bread.