Crock-Pot Swedish Meatballs.
This is one that is great as a main dish AND is great as an appetizer. Either way, it is beyond delicious!
Main dish can be served over white rice or egg noddles (I used spirals but egg noodles are good too). I have also made homemade mashed potatoes and serve the meatballs and sauce on top! As an appetizer, just serve out of the slow cooker on WARM with toothpicks.
A bag of frozen turkey or beef meatballs from the grocery store are easy to cook in the slow cooker and you can cook them a variety of ways. Add some ingredients and let the slow cooker do all the work.
My daughter tried Crock-Pot Swedish Meatballs as I was finishing them up. She ate 8 of them with a fork before I could tell her I needed pictures first. The day after, she was heating some up for lunch. She said I needed to make them more often!
Crock-Pot Swedish Meatballs
- 1 28oz Frozen Beef or Turkey Meatballs
- 1 10.5oz Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 14.5oz Beef Broth
- 1/2 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon Paprika
- 1 Teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Steak Sauce
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- Add the meatballs to a 4 qt or larger crock-pot.
- Mix the remaining ingredients in a bowl. Pour this liquid over the meatballs.
- Cover and Cook on LOW for 4 Hours stirring occasionally.
- Serve with toothpicks as a snack or over cooked egg noodles as part of a meal. Enjoy!
More recipes to try: