Crock-Pot Tangy Cranberry Meatballs
Growing up, I always loved those tiny little tangy meatballs that family would bring to parties. I would search out the crock-pot that contained them and pile my plate up with the tender little meatballs.
Now, I am the one that makes the meatballs and brings them to parties. Quick and easy to make and just about everyone loves them.
Make sure to bring toothpicks! Makes it easier to grab and pop in your mouth.
Crock-Pot Tangy Cranberry Party Meatballs
- 1 32oz Frozen Beef or Turkey Meatballs
- 1 14oz Canned Cranberry Sauce
- 1 12oz Jar of Chili Sauce
- Add the ingredients to a 4 qt or larger crock-pot. Stir well.
- Cover and Cook on LOW for 4 hours.
- Serve with toothpicks.