This dip was a HUGE hit at work this last week. It is best served hot and I loved it on slices of French Bread!
I sliced the Vidalia onions and then chopped them. You want bite size pieces in each spoon full.
You can also cook this in the oven. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Mix all the ingredients in a medium mixing bowl. Add the ingredients to a oven safe dish. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until the dip is bubbly.
Crock-Pot Vidalia Onion Dip
- 2 Large Vidalia Onions chopped
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1/2 cup Asiago Cheese
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Add all the ingredients to a 4 qt or 5 qt slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 2 hours.
- Serve on toasted slices of French bread.