Crock-Pot White Hot Chocolate. The taste of hot chocolate with white chocolate! Creamy and delicious.
Nothing is better cooking in the slow cooker on a cold day than hot chocolate. This is a twist on that traditional recipe using white chocolate instead of milk chocolate. Made in a similar fashion and in the slow cooker. Add the ingredients and stir to mix the white chocolate as it melts into the milk.
This is a great recipe to make and serve on a cold day with friends and family. Make a double batch and kept it hot on LOW and let the quests serve themselves a hot cup.
Serve from the slow cooker. Top with chocolate slivers, marshmallows, or broken peppermint candies.
Crock-Pot White Hot Chocolate
- 7 1/2 Cups Whole Milk
- 1 10 oz White Chocolate Chips
- 1/8 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 14 oz Canned Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Add the ingredients to a 5 qt or 6 qt slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 hours stirring occasionally. The chocolate will melt to the bottom and will need to be mixed in periodically.
- Serve hot with broken pieces of peppermint, marshmallows or whipped cream as toppings.