This is one of my favorite bread recipes to make. The bread comes out moist in the middle and with a nice crispy crust.
If you have a large enough crock-pot, an oven safe bread pan can be used to make this recipe. Fill up the pan 3/4 the way with batter and set the dish in the crock-pot.
This recipe calls for 3 cups of shredded zucchini. A large zucchini will make a little more than necessary for this recipe. Great way to make use of the larger zucchini’s!
Crock-Pot Zucchini Bread
- 3 Cups Grated Zucchini drained
- 3 Medium Egg
- 3 Cups All Purpose White Flour
- 2 Cups White Sugar
- 1 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 3 Teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
- 3 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 2 Teaspoons Baking Soda
- In a bowl, mix eggs, sugar, oil and vanilla extract.
- Now mix in the remaining ingredients.
- Cut a piece of parchment paper that will fit on the bottom and the sides of the crock-pot. Fit the paper in a 5 qt or larger crock-pot.
- Spray cooking oil on the parchment paper.
- Pour the batter in the crock-pot evenly.
- Cover and Cook on HIGH for 2 hours or until the a toothpick comes out clean from the center.
- Remove the crock from the heating element.
- Using both hands, remove the parchment paper and the bread from the crock-pot.
- Allow to cool and slice.