Crock-Pot Salisbury Steak Meatballs
Frozen meatballs, onions and mushrooms combine to make these delicious and easy to make Crock-Pot Salisbury Steak Meatballs. Serve as an appetizer or the main dish.
- 32 oz Frozen Homestyle Beef or Turkey Meatballs
- 2 Tablespoons Tomato Paste
- 1/2 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 2 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter
- 1 Large Yellow Onion sliced
- 8 oz Button Mushrooms sliced
- 1 Cup Beef Broth
- 2 Tablespoons Corn Starch
- 2 Tablespoons Cold Water
Mix melted butter, tomato paste and salt in a 4 qt or 5 qt slow cooker.
Add the sliced onions and mushrooms and stir in beef broth.
Add the frozen meatballs to the liquid and stir well.
Cover and cook on LOW 3-4 hours.
In a small bowl, beat cornstarch and cold water. Quickly stir into the slow cooker
Increase the heat to the HIGH setting and cook an additional 10 minutes or until thickened.
Serve over mashed potatoes or egg noodles.