Crock-Pot Steak Sandwiches
Thinly sliced beef or venison slow cooked to perfection. Tasty and delicious on a toasted bun with melted cheese and a side.
- 1 1/2 Pounds Beef Sirloin Steak or venison sliced thin
- 1 Medium Yellow Onion peeled and sliced
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 10.5 oz Canned Beef Consomme
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 6 Rolls
- 6 slices Sliced Provolone Cheese
Heat a medium skillet set over medium heat on the stove top. Add the sliced beef and sliced onions.
Sprinkle with the garlic powder and sear the steak on both sides.
Add the steak and onions and any juices to 5 qt slow cooker.
Add the remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
Cover and cook on LOW for 7 hours.
Serve on toasted buns with a slice of cheese.