Crock-Pot Bacon Jalapeno Popper Dip
Salty bacon combines with hot jalapeno's to make a tasty and delicious dip that will be a hit out of the park for any party.
- 2 8 oz Cream Cheese cubed and softened
- 1 4 oz Block of Processed American Cheese cubed
- 1 Large Yellow Onion chopped and caramelized
- 1 12 oz bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 Cup pickled jalapenos chopped
On the stove top, cook the bacon. Set the cooked bacon aside to cool and then chop.
Drain the drippings from the pan and add back 2 tablespoons of bacon grease back to the pan.
Add the onions to the pan and mix with the bacon grease. Cook on low heat until the onions have caramelized.
Add the caramelized onion, chopped bacon, cream cheese, processed cheese and jalapenos to a 4 qt or 5 qt slow cooker.
Cover and cook on LOW for 2 hours stirring occasionally.