Crock-Pot Meatball Sub Sandwiches
Tasty and delicious meatballs cooked in red sauce perfect for a meatball sub sandwich. Something the whole family will love.
- 2 pound frozen Italian meatballs
- 1 28 oz crushed tomatoes with basil
- 1 6 oz Tomato Paste
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 6-8 Submarine Sandwich Rolls
- 2 cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Add the first 6 ingredients to a 5 qt or 6 qt slow cooker.
Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 hours.
Spoon 3-4 meatballs into each sandwich rolls with some sauce. Top with shredded mozzarella cheese.
Line each filled sandwich roll on a baking sheet. Broil for 2-3 minutes or until the cheese has melted and bubbly.