Crock-Pot Coconut Pecan Sweet Potatoes
Chopped sweet potatoes combine with brown sugar, coconuts and pecans to make this side dish spectacular! Easy to make and one you will love.
- 4 Pounds Sweet Potatoes peeled and chopped
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Pecans
- 1/2 Cup Unsweetend Flaked Coconut
- 1/2 Cup Unsalted Butter melted
- 1/3 Cup Granulated White Sugar
- 1/3 Cup Light or Dark Brown Sugar packed
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
Add the chopped sweet potatoes to a 4 qt or larger crock-pot.
In a bowl, mix pecans, coconut, melted butter, both sugars, vanilla extract and salt.
Add the pecan mixture to the crock-pot and toss with the sweet potatoes.
Cover and Cook on LOW for 4 to 5 hours.
Serve and enjoy!