Crock-Pot Bacon and Crescent Roll Casserole
Easy breakfast casserole made with prepared crescent rolls and bacon. Make ahead and cook in the morning.
- 1 8oz Refrigerated Crescent Rolls
- 1 12oz bacon cooked,drained and chopped
- 6 Medium Eggs
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 1/2 Cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Black Pepper
Unroll the crescent rolls in the crock-pot casserole dish, sealing the seams.
On the stove top, cook the bacon, Drain any dripping and chop the bacon.
Sprinkle the bacon and cheese over the top of the crescent rolls.
In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Pour the liquid over the top of the bacon.
Cover and Cook on HIGH for 2 hours or until the middle has set.
Serve on WARM. Enjoy.