Crock-Pot Mexican Spinach Dip
Spinach and canned diced tomatoes combine with cream cheese to make this tasty and delicious dip that is great on chips.
- 1 8oz Cream Cheese cubed and softened
- 2 10.5 oz Can of Diced Tomatos and Green Chiles drained
- 1 10 oz canned or frozen spinach squeezed the excess water out
- 2 cups Shredded Mexican Cheese Blend
- 1/3 cup Sour Cream
- 1 small Yellow Onion diced
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon Chili Powder
- 2 small jalapenos seeds removed and diced
Add all the ingredients to a 4 qt or 5 qt slow cooker.
Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 hours stirring occasionally.
Serve with sliced bread, pita or tortilla chips.