Crock-Pot Orange Chicken
Sweet and tasty Orange Chicken cooked in the slow cooker. Serve with a side of rice and steamed vegetables.
- 4-6 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts cut into chunks
- 1 Cup Orange Marmalade
- 1/4 Cup Soy Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Rice Wine Vinegar or Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon Sesame Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Fresh Ginger grated
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Sesame Seeds topping
Add the orange marmalade, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, sesame oil, fresh ginger, garlic powder, salt and pepper in a medium mixing bowl.
Add the chicken to the bottom of a 4 qt or 5 qt slow cooker.
Pour the liquid over the top of the chicken.
Cover and cook on LOW for 4-5 hours or HIGH for 3 hours or until the chicken is completely cooked.
Serve over cooked rice with a sprinkle of sesame seeds.