Crock-Pot Pot Roast with Potatoes
Serve a moist and tasty pot roast for Sunday meals with the family. Slow cooker does all the work.
- 3 pound Beef Pot Roast
- 1 medium Yellow Onion sliced
- 2 pounds Potatoes chopped
- 1 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 2 teaspoons Ground Black Pepper
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- 3 cups beef stock
- 1 tablespoon Dried Rosemary
- 1 tablespoon Dried Oregano
- 1 tablespoon Dried Basil
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried Thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried Marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon dried sage
Add the onions to the bottom of a 5 qt or larger slow cooker.
Place the beef chuck roast on top of the onions.
Layer the potatoes around the roast.
In a small bowl, add the spices and mix. Sprinkle spices over the roast and potatoes.
Pour the beef stock in and around the roast.
Cover and cook on LOW for 8-10 hours.