Crock-Pot Sausage Bake
Make this breakfast bake the night before. Turn on the slow cooker and cook in the morning. Sausage Breakfast Bake in the slow cooker.
- 1/2 Pound Italian Sausage cooked and drained
- 3/4 Cup All Purpose White Flour
- 3/4 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 3/4 Cup Milk
- 1 Medium Egg
- 1 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
In a bowl, mix flour, baking powder and garlic powder.
Add in milk and the egg and stir well.
Add in the remaining ingredients and mix well.
Pour the mixture into a 4 qt or larger crock-pot.
Cover and Cook on HIGH for 3 hours or until the middle has set.