Air fryer Corn on the Cob turns out sweet and crispy and ready to eat in just minutes. Easy to make with little hassle and equipment needed.
Air Fryer Corn on the Cob
Air fryer corn on the cob turns out sweet and crispy and ready to eat in just minutes.
- Air Fryer
- 4 corn on the cob
- 2 tablespoon Unsalted Butter melted
- 1 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 teaspoon Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Rinse corn and pat dry.
- Brush each ear of corn with melted butter. Then season with salt and pepepr to taste.
- Place corn in the air fryer basket. (add a tablespoon or 2 of water to the bottom of the basket if you choose)
- Air Fry at 400 degrees for 12 minutes, turning corn halfway through the cooking.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!