I love to eat granola as a snack or as part of my morning routine. I love to try new granola’s and love to make home made versions. Store purchased granola is good but home made version is healthy!
This recipe is a simple three ingredient granola. Full of taste and yummy in milk! I stored this in a quart canning jar. My neighbor had to try it and liked it so much, he took it to his house!
You can also add in dried fruit or nuts to this basic recipe.
Crock-Pot Basic Granola
- 7 Cups Old Fashioned Oats
- 2/3 Cups Honey
- 5 Tablespoons Stick Butter melted
- Add the three ingredients to a 4 qt or larger crock-pot and stir well.
- Cover and Cook on LOW for 2 hours. Stirring at least two times.
- Lay a piece of parchment paper on the counter and spread the warm granola on the paper to cool and dry.
- Store in a air tight container.