My family loves to go to Red Lobster for special occasions. My kids especially love their Cheddar Garlic Biscuits. This recipe is a copycat of their biscuits.
This Crock-Pot Cheddar Garlic Bread tastes just like Red Lobster Cheddar Bar biscuits! The bread comes out moist on the middle with a hint of garlic and cheddar. Serve it warm with dinner!
If you have a crock-pot large enough to fit a oven safe bread pan, fill the pan with this batter and set the pan inside the crock-pot. Cook according to the recipe.
Can this be Made in the Oven
Just like with any other recipe made in the slow cooker, yes it can be made. Use an oven safe bread pan or a 9×9 pan will also do (smaller slices, but still same great taste). Prepare the pan with cooking spray and preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Pour the prepared batter in the pan. Then, cook in the oven for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
Crock-Pot Cheddar Garlic Bread
- 2 Cups All Purpose Baking Mix
- 2/3 Cup Milk
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Unsalted Butter melted
- 1/4 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- In a medium bowl, add the baking mix, cheddar cheese and milk. Mix well.
- Cut a piece of parchment paper that will fit in the bottom of a 4 qt or 5 qt crock-pot. The paper should fit the bottom and around the sides of the crock-pot.
- Pour the batter in the crock-pot.
- Cover and Cook on 1 hour 45 minutes to 2 hours or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove the parchment paper and bread from the crock-pot.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the butter and stir in the garlic powder.
- Brush the butter mixture on the top of the warm bread.
- Cut the bread and enjoy!
More Recipes to Love
White Cheddar Cauliflower Soup