Melt into this warm, gooey and 3 cheesy Crock-Pot Cheesy Spinach Dip made in the slow cooker with this easy recipe. Everyone will love this dip!
What can I serve with this dip?
- pita chips
- slices of crusty bread
- sliced veggies (green peppers, sweet peppers, carrots)
Variations to this dip
- Add 1 cup chopped artichoke for a Cheesy Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Drain 1 can of Ro-tel and add
- Add 16oz cooked chopped bacon
- 2 medium Jalapenos diced for a little heat
What to do with Leftovers?
If there are any leftovers (this dip is quite delicious), store in an air tight container in the refrigerator for up to 7 days. This dip can be heated up either in the microwave or on the stove top over medium heat.
Crock-Pot Cheesy Spinach Dip
- 3 quart Crock-Pot
- 8 oz cream cheese softened and cubed
- 1 cup sour cream
- 10 oz frozen or canned spinach remove excess liquid
- 1 teaspoon garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 1 1/2 cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Add the ingredients to a 3 or 4 quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 2 hours stirring occasionally.
- Serve on warm.