The neighbor’s son loves Chicken Alfredo. Anytime he is with my kids and I, that is the one thing he wants to order at restaurants. I try and make it from time to time when he is around and I always make sure he comes and eats with us. It is his favorite and secretly, it is one of my favorites also.
I found a recipe for Chicken Alfredo Dip and had to try it in the slow cooker. I used leftover chicken breasts and shredded them with a fork. All the ingredients were added to the slow cooker and 2 hours later, the dip was ready.
I like my Alfredo a little on the garlic side. So, I added two more cloves of garlic to mine. I served the dip on sliced French Bread. Yummy!
Crock-Pot Chicken Alfredo Dip
- 2 cups cooked and chopped chicken breast about 1 large
- 1 8oz Cream Cheese cubed and softened
- 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 cup Shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 cup Chicken Broth
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon Dried Parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 3 tablespoons Unsalted Butter
- 3 tablespoons All Purpose White Flour
- On the stove top, melt the butter and whisk in the butter. Add in parsley, salt and garlic and cook for one minute to form a rue.
- Add the rue to a 4 qt slow cooker. Stir in the chicken broth and milk. Add the remaining ingredients.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 2 hours.
- Serve with sliced French bread or pieces of pita bread.
More recipes like this: