3 ingredient Crock-Pot Chili Cream Cheese Dip is the easiest appetizer recipe! Great for game day or holidays and it is easy to change up to flavors with just a few extra ingredients.
- Use canned chili with beans or without beans
- chopped onions and/or green peppers
- 1 pound cooked hamburger
- 16 oz chopped cooked bacon
- 3 chopped jalapenos for heat!
- pico de gallo
What can I serve with the Crock-Pot Cream Cheese Chili Dip?
The nice thing about a chili dip, is just about anything goes with the dip. Here are just a few of my favorites:
- tortilla chips
- sliced French bread
- sliced peppers, carrots or celery
- saltine crackers
Can this be cooked in the oven?
Absolutely. In a oven safe cooking dish, layer cream cheese, chili and then cheese. Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 20 minutes or just until the cheese bubbles and begins to brown around the edge. Serve with your favorite dipping ingredients!
Crock-Pot Chili Cream Cheese Dip
- 2 8 oz Cream Cheese cubed and softened
- 2 16 oz Canned Chili
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Add the three ingredients to a 3 qt or 4 qt slow cooker.
- Cover and Cook on HIGH for 2 hours stirring occasionally.
- Serve on WARM with tortilla chips or corn chips.