My kids love to make their own recipes in the crock-pot. My oldest will try just about anything to see if it works and how it tastes in the end. Today she wanted the chocolate chip cookies and brownies together as one ooey gooey delicious desert! And, she made the Crock-Pot Chocolate Chip Brownie Cake!
The end result was a dessert that was very tasty and delicious and hot from the crock-pot.
She waited until the edges of the dessert began to brown and the center was also completely cooked. She then turned off the crock-pot and removed the lid to allow the dessert to cool just a little.
After about 15 minutes, she took a large serving spoon and scooped out the Crock-Pot Chocolate Chip Brownie Cake into a bowl. She did this three times and there was still more in the crock-pot for later.
She topped it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and a drizzle of chocolate syrup. This by far was one of her best desserts.
Crock-Pot Chocolate Chip Brownie Cake
- 1 Box Brownie Mix
- 1 Pouch Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
- 4 Medium Eggs dividied
- 1/2 Cup Unsalted Butter melted and divided
- Spray cooking oil on the inside of a 5 qt slow cooker.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix the dry brownie mix, 2 eggs and 1/4 cup melted butter. Pour the brownie batter in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- In a small mixing bowl,, mix the dry cookie mix, 2 eggs and 1/4 cup melted butter. Spoon spoonfuls of cookie batter on top of the brownie batter.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 hours or until the middle has set and the edges are slightly brown.
- Spoon the cake into bowls and top with a scoop of ice cream.
More recipes to try: