Crock-Pot Coconut Pecan Sweet Potatoes are a great side dish to make for a meal. Or a dish to make as your meal!
Wash and peel your sweet potatoes and then chop them in to bit size pieces. Add the cut up pieces of sweet potatoes to your slow cooker and then toss in the remaining ingredients. Give the potatoes a little stir and put the lid on. Let the slow cooker cook them.
I like to toss a little extra fresh coconut on top prior to serving these delicious Crock-Pot Coconut Pecan Sweet Potatoes. These make for a tasty side dish to a Sunday dinner, or just a good dish for a lunch. The pecans add in protein and sweet potatoes are always delicious by themselves.
Crock-Pot Coconut Pecan Sweet Potatoes
Chopped sweet potatoes combine with brown sugar, coconuts and pecans to make this side dish spectacular! Easy to make and one you will love.
- 4 Pounds Sweet Potatoes peeled and chopped
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Pecans
- 1/2 Cup Unsweetend Flaked Coconut
- 1/2 Cup Unsalted Butter melted
- 1/3 Cup Granulated White Sugar
- 1/3 Cup Light or Dark Brown Sugar packed
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- Add the chopped sweet potatoes to a 4 qt or larger crock-pot.
- In a bowl, mix pecans, coconut, melted butter, both sugars, vanilla extract and salt.
- Add the pecan mixture to the crock-pot and toss with the sweet potatoes.
- Cover and Cook on LOW for 4 to 5 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!