Corn casserole is a staple at holiday meals around here. This recipe can be doubled or tripled and comes out with the sweet taste of the corn. It is one of my favorite dishes for family meals.
Can I make this ahead of time?
Making holiday meals can not only be stressful but they tend to take a lot of the time on a day that should be full of family and fun. This is a great recipe to make for the day of the meal, but one that you can prepare the day before. Make the recipe and store the crock with the lid on in the refrigerator. The day of dinner, set the crock on the heating element before cooking.
I like using the slow cooker as much as I can for family meals. It frees up my time and my stove for other dishes. Serve straight from the slow cooker to the plate with this recipe.
Crock-Pot Corn Casserole
- 2 14.5oz whole sweet corn drained
- 2 145oz cream style corn
- 2 8.5 oz corn muffin mix
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 cup Unsalted Butter melted
- Add all the ingredients to a 5 qt or 6 qt slow cooker. Stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 2-3 hours or until the center is set.