Crock-Pot Cream Cheese Caramel Dip is a fun family treat, potlucks, bonfires or just to serve with a movie and friends. This is tasty served with cut up apples, peaches, pears and just about any sweet fruit. And, this is great with Nilla wafer crackers, graham crackers and even animal crackers. Or, a marshmallow on a stick!
This Crock-Pot Cream Cheese Caramel Dip can be served from the slow cooker on warm, but I prefer to put this in a dish on a serving platter and let every one just dig in!
Have any leftovers? They can be store in the refrigerator in an air tight container for 5 days and reheat on the stove or in the microwave.
Crock-Pot Cream Cheese Caramel Dip
- 3 qt slow cooker
- 1 8oz cream cheese softened and cubed
- 1 11 oz bagged caramels unwrapped
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- Add your cubed cream cheese and unwrapped caramels to the crockpot
- cover and cook on HIGH for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Prior to serving, mix in powdered sugar and serve.
More recipes to love: