Nothing easier then bringing a crock-pot full of tasty and delicious meatballs to a party or gathering. They are easy to toss together and require minimal time to cook. And one that just about everyone loves.
This is one of those recipes. 5 ingredients for the sauce and a bag of frozen meatballs. Add all the ingredients and let the slow cooker do the rest of the work.
When I take a batch of these for a gathering, I normally make a double batch. Bring a package of paper bowls and some toothpicks. Family and friends will serve themselves and all you will have left is some leftover sauce and your family and friends will be full and happy.
Tangy Cranberry Party Meatballs
Crock-Pot Honey Garlic Meatballs
Sweet taste of honey with a hint of garlic in an easy to make and crowd pleasing appetizer made in the slow cooker.
- 3 Pounds Frozen Beef or Turkey Meatballs
- 1/3 Cup Honey
- 1/2 Cup Ketchup
- 1/4 Cup Light or Dark Brown Sugar packed
- 2 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Minced Garlic
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix the honey, ketchup, brown sugar, soy sauce and minced garlic.
- Add the frozen meatballs to a 4 qt or 5 qt slow cooker.
- Pour the remaining ingredients on top of the meatballs.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 2 hours.
- Serve on warm with toothpicks.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!