I love making this Crock-Pot Hot Corn Dip in the summer using fresh cut corn on the cob. You can also use frozen corn or canned corn (drained before using).
Add a 1/2 cup or more of chopped pickled jalapenos to bring a little heat into this dip.
Can I make this in the Oven?
This Crock-pot Hot Corn Dip is just as tasty cooked in the oven as it is in the crock-pot. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and spray cooking oil on a 9×9 or similar size baking dish. Mix all the ingredients EXCEPT the Monterey Jack and Pepper Jack in a mixing bowl. Spoon the dip into the dish with a spoon. Sprinkle the cheese on top. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the top is starting to bubble.
Crock-Pot Hot Corn Dip
- 3 cups frozen or canned corn if using canned, drain any liquid
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 4.5oz can of green chiles
- 1/4 cup vidalia sweet onion diced
- 1 4oz cream cheese
- 3/4 cup Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Pepperjack Cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Add the ingredients to a 4qt or 5qt slow cooker. Stir well.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 2 hours stirring midway.
- Serve with corn chips or tortilla chips.