Crock-Pot Hot Fudge Brownie
The nice thing about some of these dessert recipes is they are “dump and go”. So easy that a child can make!
This is one that my daughter made. She had to try it out. She loves when I make hot desserts in the slow cooker that we can serve with vanilla ice cream or whipped topping.
5 ingredients and let the slow cooker do the work!
Crock-Pot Hot Fudge Brownies
- 1 Box Brownie Mix plus eggs and vegetable oil to prepare brownies
- 1 Cup Chocolate Syrup
- 1 Cup Water
- In a bowl, fix the brownies according to the directions on the box.
- Pour the brownie mix in the bottom of a 4 qt or 5 qt crock-pot.
- In a second bowl, mix the chocolate syrup and water.
- Pour the chocolate syrup mixture on top of the brownie mix.
- Cover and Cook on HIGH for 3 hours.
- Spoon the Hot Fudge Brownies in bowls and top with vanilla ice cream!