Crock-Pot Jalapeno Popper Dip. I have a love for those little stuffed jalapenos that are then fried in batter. This is those little poppers in a dip! You have the heat of the jalapenos plus the melted cheese.
Every other year, I plant at least 4 jalapeno plants in my garden. I use most of my jalapenos fresh off the vine. But, when I get an abundance, I pickle them and can them in pint canning jars. I have a canning cabinet in my basement where I store all my goodies. I have a secret love for hot and spicy foods. It seems the older I get, the more I want hotter foods.
This is a spicy dip. If you want more heat, add in more chopped jalapenos to the Crock-Pot Jalapeno Popper Dip. If you really want more heat, chop a ghost pepper and mix it in!
This dip is good on slices of French bread, toasted slices of bread and tortilla chips. Any leftovers? Store in a container in the refrigerator for up to 7 days.
More recipes to try:
Crock-Pot Jalapeno Popper Dip
- 2 8oz Cream Cheese cubed
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 4oz Canned Green Chilies drained and chopped
- 1 4oz Canned Jalapeno Chilies drained and chopped
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Mexican Cheese Blend
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- 1/4 Cup Shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a 3 qt or 4 qt crock-pot, add cream cheese, mayonnaise, jalapeno chilies, canned green chilies, Mexican cheese blend and the mozzarella cheese. Mix well.
- Cover and Cook on LOW for 2 hours stirring occasionally.
- Add the Panko crumbs and parmesan cheese to the top.
- Serve on WARM setting on in a bowl with pita chips, cut up veggies or pieces of bread!