Crock-Pot Pineapple Angel Food Cake.
Keep in mind that this cake batter will expand. Once you mix in the pineapple and the pineapple juices, you will get a reaction that will force the cake batter to triple in size. Use a larger size of crock-pot. A crock-pot casserole dish or a 6 qt crock-pot work the best.
You also want the batter to expand. The cake comes out lighter and fluffier once it does. Each piece contains the lightness of the angel food cake and the sweetness of the pineapple and the pineapple juices.
Crock-Pot Pineapple Angel Food Cake
- 1 20oz Canned Pineapple Chunks
- 1 Box Angel Food Cake Mix
- In a mixing bowl, mix the dry cake mix and the canned pineapple chunks and juice.
- Pour the batter into a 4 qt or larger crock-pot.
- Cover and Cook on HIGH for 2 hours or until the middle has set.
- Serve with ice cream! Enjoy!