Dump cakes using a pre-made dry cake mix are some of the easiest desserts to make. They come out moist and delicious! Everyone will love them!
I topped this Pineapple Dump Cake with whipped cream. You can also use vanilla ice cream!
This recipe can also be made in the oven. Preheat 350 degrees. And use a well greased 9×13 baking pan. Bake for 35-45 minutes or until the center is cooked.
Crock-Pot Pineapple Dump Cake
An easy and delicious pineapple cake in the crock-pot! Moist and luscious. Leave you coming back for more!
- 1 14 oz Crushed Pineapple
- 1 Box Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 Tablespoons White Sugar
- 1 Cup Stick Butter melted
- Spoon the pineapple in a 4 qt or larger crock-pot. The pineapple should about cover the bottom of the crock-pot.
- Sprinkle the sugar on top of the pineapple.
- Next, sprinkle the dry cake mix on top of the pineapple as evenly as possible.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the butter.
- Slowly pour the butter over the dry cake mix covering it as much as possible.
- Cover and Cook on HIGH for 2 hours.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream.
This recipe can also be made in the oven. Preheat 350 degrees. And use a well greased 9x13 baking pan. Bake for 35-45 minutes or until the center is cooked.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!