Thanksgiving and Christmas is the time for pumpkin pie! That sweet taste of pumpkin and the flaky crust topped with a dollop of whipped cream! This is my favorite time of the year just to have my first taste of seasonal pumpkin pie. But, this dessert can be enjoyed anytime of the year with Crock-Pot Pumpkin Dump Cake.
This dump cake brings all those flavors of pumpkin pie in an easy to make cake. I love that dump cakes are easy to make and also are easy to double. You can make this twice as big by just doubling the recipe and cooking just a little longer.
Can I make this in the Oven
This recipe can also be made in the oven. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Use a well greased 9×13 pan. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until the middle has set.
Other Dump Cakes to Enjoy
- Peach Cobbler: Can of Peach Pie Filling, 1 stick of butter, one yellow cake mix
- Apple Dump cake: Can of Apple Pie Filling, 1 stick of butter, one yellow cake mix
- Blueberry Pie Dump Cake: Can of Blueberry Pie Filling, 1 stick of butter, one yellow cake mix
Crock-Pot Pumpkin Dump Cake
- 1 15 oz Canned Pumpkin Puree
- 1 12 oz Evaporated Milk
- 4 Medium Eggs
- 1 1/2 Cups White Sugar
- 1 Box Yellow Cake Mix
- 2 Teaspoons Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Cup Stick Butter melted
- 1 Cup Chopped Pecans
- In a bowl, mix pumpkin, evaporated milk, eggs, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and salt.
- Pour the batter mixture in a 4 qt or larger crock-pot.
- Sprinkle the dry cake mix over the batter.
- Add melted butter evenly over the top of the dry cake mix.
- Cover and Cook on HIGH for 2 hours.
- Serve with whipped cream or ice cream.