Sunday dinner with Crock-Pot Roast and Green Beans! Dinner will be ready and delicious and all cooked in one pot, one glorious, easy to use kitchen appliance, the crockpot! Plug it in, set the temperature and time, add the ingredients and put the lid on!
This recipe called for fresh green beans but you can substitute canned or frozen green beans. Either one will taste the same.
Crock-Pot Roast and Green Beans
Crock-Pot Roast and Green Beans cooked in the slow cooker and perfect for Sunday dinner with the family! One pot meal cooked all day.
- 5-6 qt slow cooker
- 3-4 pound beef pot roast
- 5 cups fresh green beans
- 4-5 medium potatoes sliced
- 1 cup water
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon sage
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, mix garlic, sage, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Rub the spice mix on the beef roast. Placed the roast in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Add the green beans and potatoes around the side of the roast.
- Pour in the water and cover.
- Cook on HIGH for 6-8 hours.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
More recipes to try:
Green Chile Chicken enchilada Dip