Crock-Pot Rumchata White Hot Chocolate
Rumchata is a sweet alcoholic beverage that adds a gentle cinnamon flavor to whatever it is added too. In the summer, I like to add a little to root beer. Makes it taste like a root beer float but for the adults!
Toasty warm White Hot Chocolate made in the slow cooker with the added taste of RumChata for the adults to enjoy. Top with a little ground cinnamon and some whipped cream. Great alternative over regular hot chocolate and the taste is out of this world!
Crock-Pot RumChata White Hot Chocolate
White hot chocolate with an adult beverage twist! RumChata White Hot Chocolate.
- 6 Cups Whole Milk
- 2 Cups White Chocolate Chips
- 1 14oz Canned Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 Tablespoons Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 9oz RumChata Liquor about 6 shots
- Whipped Cream
- Add whole milk, white chocolate chips, vanilla extract and sweetened condensed milk to a 4 qt crock-pot.
- Cover and Cook on LOW for 2 hours.
- Stir in the RumChata Liquor.
- Serve in mugs garnished with whipped cream and cinnamon. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!