Simply and easy but full of taste! Crock-Pot Salsa Chicken is sure to be one of your favorites! 2 simple ingredients and a slow cooker to do all the work. Chicken comes out tender and moist and perfect served on rice!
What Type of Salsa Should I Use?
I normally use just mild salsa that I would use with chips. The nice thing about this recipe is you can use what ever salsa you prefer. Want a little heat? Use the hot or spicy salsa or use the mild salsa and add in some chopped jalapenos. Should I use a certain brand? Use the brand you prefer or like the best or use the store brand.
What to Serve this with?
I prefer this with white rice and a little steamed veggies. But, this can be served with mashed potatoes, brown rice or even egg noodles. Crock-Pot Salsa Chicken added to tortilla chips and a little melted shredded 3 cheese blend makes for tasty nachos!
Crock-Pot Salsa Chicken
- 1 4 quart or larger slow cooker
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts thawed
- 2 Cups Salsa
- Place the chicken breasts in a 4 qt or larger crock-pot.
- Pour the salsa over the chicken.
- Cover and Cook on HIGH for 3 hours.
- Serve with a side of rice.