Crock-Pot Sausage Quiche is an easy to make but delicious quiche that everyone will love. Cooked in the slow cooker to perfection.
Can I Use Other Types Of Cheese Instead Of Cheddar Cheese? This recipe can easily be adapted to use just about any kind of cheese you have on hand. Some types of cheese that would be great in this recipe are:
– Swiss Cheese
– Mozzarella Cheese
– Monterey Jack Cheese
– Pepper Jack Cheese
– Goat Cheese
– Colby Cheese
Can I Use Other Kinds Of Meat to make this Quiche? You can use just about any kind of traditional breakfast meat to substitute the ham in this recipe.
– Bacon (Cooked)
– Cooked Chopped Ham
– Canadian Bacon
What Is The Best Sized Crock-Pot To Cook This Quiche In? This recipe is best cooked in a 4 quart to 6 quart slow cooker. You can use either an oval or round slow cooker. Or if you have a casserole slow cooker, that would work great too! You can also use a foil pie tin to prepare the quiche in prior to setting in the casserole slow cooker.
Crock-Pot Sausage Quiche
- 1 Casserole crock-pot
- 1 Poud Italian Sausage browned, crumbled and drained
- 5 Large Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 1/2 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1 1/2 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 refrigerated pie crust
- In a bowl, whisk eggs, milk, salt, pepper and shredded cheese.
- Fold in the cooled crumbled sausage.
- Spray cooking oil on the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Place the refrigerated pie crust on the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Pour in the egg/sausage mixture on top of the pie crust.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4-5 hours or until the crust is beginning to brown and the middle has set.
- slice and serve.
More recipes to try: