2 ingredients in this quick and easy Crock-Pot Strawberry Pie Bubble Up dessert made in the slow cooker.
Use an 8 pack of refrigerated biscuits. Cut the uncooked biscuits into 8 pieces. Toss those pieces in the strawberry pie filling. Add everything to the slow cooker and allow the cooker to do the work.
I recommend using a name brand version of refrigerated biscuits. In my experiences, the store brand or a generic brand tend not to expand much and causes the biscuits to be harder and smaller.
I scooped out this dessert warm and added some whipped cream to the top. This was very yummy! I am sure it would work with other flavors of pie filling like apple, blueberry or even lemon!
Want to take this up a notch? Chop up 4 oz of cream cheese into small squares and toss that in with the strawberry pie filling to make a strawberry and cream bubble up.
Crock-Pot Strawberry Pie Bubble Up
- 1 8ct Refrigerated Jumbo Biscuits cut into 8 pieces
- 1 21 oz Strawberry Pie Filling
- Cut the uncooked biscuits in 4 pieces and then cut those pieces in half for 8 pieces.
- Add the cut biscuits to a mixing bowl. Add the strawberry pie filling and toss the cut biscuits pieces until the pieces are covered with pie filling.
- Use spray cooking oil and spray the inside of a 5 qt or 6 qt slow cooker.
- Add the strawberry pie filling and biscuit pieces to the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 2 hours or until the biscuit pieces are golden brown and cooked.
- Scoop into bowls and top with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.