4 ingredients in this easy Crock-Pot Sweet Brussel Sprouts. Sprinkle the brown sugar over the sprouts and let the slow cooker do the rest.
What to Serve with Crock-Pot Sweet Brussel Sprouts
Brussel sprouts go well with hamburgers, steak and really all kinds of beef dishes. i would also recommend chicken to be paired with Brussel Sprouts. A tasty baked chicken dish or even BBQ chicken would go well with them. There are also not just a side dish! Cooked right, Brussel sprouts can also be the main dish for a meal.
Storing any Leftovers
Brussel sprouts can be store in an air tight zippered container or a plastic container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Crock-Pot Sweet Brussel Sprouts
4 ingredients in this Crock-Pot Sweet Brussel Sprouts. Easy to make and a great side dish.
- 15 Whole Brussel Sprouts sliced in half
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- In a bowl, toss the brussel sprouts with the olive oil
- Cut a piece of foil to fit the inside of a 3 qt or larger crock-pot. The foil needs to be large enough to form a packet over the sprouts.
- Fit the foil in the crock-pot and place the sprouts inside the foil.
- Sprinkle the salt and the brown sugar over the sprouts evenly.
- Fold the foil over to form a pouch.
- Cover and Cook on HIGH for 3 hours.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!